tinajo_orange.jpg

Benefits of the Raw Lifestyle

The first thing I want to make perfectly clear is this: you don't have to be 100% raw to get the benefits of nature's diet. Personally, I believe that if you maintain a 75% raw vegan lifestyle, you will look and feel amazing. But that doesn't mean you can scarf on burgers and cheese fries the other 25% of the time! Not all cooked food is created equal. If being 100% raw isn't for you, be sure to choose healthy cooked foods the rest of the time.

Hippocrates said "Let thy food be thy medicine", and it is so true! Cooked foods create disease-causing free radicals, while live raw vegan foods provide an abundance of disease-fighting antioxidants directly to your cells. A lot of folks report significant improvements with a variety of health issues upon transitioning to a high percentage of raw vegan foods. If you've read my bio, you know that I'm one of them.

Here are just a few benefits of a raw vegan diet:

  • Healthy skin and hair
  • Increased energy
  • Weight loss
  • Lower body mass index
  • Lower cholesterol levels
  • Overall heart health

tinajo_ocean.jpgWith so many miraculous benefits of a raw vegan diet being reported, scientific studies are being conducted to verify these claims. Studies are confirming and indicating what people on mostly raw vegan diets have been saying for years, including:

  • Symptoms of fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis improve significantly
  • The progression of prostate cancer can be halted and in some cases even reversed
  • Bacterial enzymes and toxins linked to colon cancer may decrease
  • Risk of heart disease and Type 2 diabetes is reduced
  • High blood pressure is lowered

And here's a real plus a raw vegan lifestyle is not only healthy for you; it's healthy for the world around you! Raw vegans tend to grow more of their own food and buy locally, thus conserving precious resources and reducing their carbon footprints.

Take a stroll through the pages of my website. Whether you're brand new to the raw food experience or a seasoned veteran, there is something here for you.


ad deck 3


ad deck 4